Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another update on dad/papa

Dad went for his Chemo yesturday. He came home very groggy and slept all evening. The Dr. said this is the first of 3 then they will decide what to do from the results. Dad is doing very well today. He feels no pain at all and seems to be in better spirits. He had lost another 3 pounds putting him down to 200lbs. The Dr does think his appetite will get better now. he did eat half a sandwich and a big butter tart at lunch.

As far as me....I'm still feeling sick. Also my car is off the road. Insurance and plates ran out last week. I have to fax them some information and hopefully soon they will get the stuff to me in the mail. For those of you still reading thanks for careing.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kev, always like the updates. You feel better too .
Love Asshole

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:45:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

I read blogs everyday.sometimes twice. I am not able to post pics that contain "orbs". Wierd.

Anyways thanks for the update on Papa
Hope you feel better

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev hope you feel better and so happy you droped by on New Years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home