Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Ground Hog Day !!!!!!

Well it's feb 2nd and everyone is waiting for Wiarton Willie to poke his head out and tell us how much longer this dreaded winter is going to last LOL. It was 2 years ago on this day I met Barbara. Thats all I got to say about that.

Not sure if any of you know but yesturday the priest from Dad and Jean's church came by to do a special prayer. It's a prayer for the sick. I wasn't here so don't know anything about it. Got home so late and tired I forgot to ask about it.

This morning dad and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast and chatting. Dad said hey Kevin look at this my Alph Bits are trying to say something to me. I stood up and looked in dads bowl and saw oooooooo. I said dad they aint Alpha Bits they're Cheerios. Dad said oh yeah.

Today dad is actualy in a bit of pain. He hasn't felt any like this in a while. He has a chemo treatment today and next week is his chemo therapy. I believe Terry is going with him next week.

Last note is for Robert...Just wondering if Norm sent you the Super Bowl pool sheet because everyone wants to know their numbers before the big Game Sunday !! If you have them can you post them or email them to us? Thanks

And now back to our eregularly scheduled post

actualy it's done, nothing more to say

Update... Dad came home early from the chemo treatment as they decided to double it up with his chemo therapy so he only has to spend 1 day a month hanging around the cancer clinic. Dad has lost another 8 ponds and is now 192lbs

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

So did the ground hog see his shadow?????

Thanks for the updates on Papa, they are much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home