Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rainy Days

Well it's just after 8:30am and it's raining outside pretty hard. Dad's watching TV and Jean just left for church. As for me I'm just wasting time on the computer trying to come up with a new post. Dad is feeling ok this morning. He has been up and down since his chemo treatment. Upset stomach and loose bowel movements (sorry no pictures to prove it LOL) Jean has been calling the clinic and Drs trying to figure out what is causing it because they all say it's not the chemo. Yesterday dad got another prescription to add to the collection. I was out having an excellent meal at Kim and Glen's and I'm not just saying that cause they read this blog. Roast beef, mashed potatoes, yorkshire pudding, corn and 2 other veggies topped off with mint chocolate icecream. Mmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmm. Anyways the prescription was delivererd and guess who it was that brought it here. Wayne and his new little companion. Wayne and Theresa got themselves a new little puppy and Wayne takes it to work with him everyday. It's cute but I forget what type it is.

For those that don't know Kris, Tara and Jodi dropped by for a visit the other night. Kris had bussiness in Guelph and they wanted to come see Papa. Kris bought us pizza for supper...thanks Kris !!! Then the four of us went to the show and saw fun with Dick and Jane. It was a good movie and time flew by. After that we went to Theresa's but she wasn't home from work yet. We talked to Sam and Wayne then Kris and Tara dropped me off at home. The girls dropped by to see Papa again before heading home. I know he enjoyed the visit but he couldn't keep up with the conversation. Thanks girls. Oh by the way Jean said I should have given you some cookies for the trip home but oh well more for me LOL.

Not sure if it's still going as planned but Aunt Alice is supposed to come for lunch. I havn't seen her since I've been back in Ontario. With the rain she might not show. I might go pick up Terry and bring her by for lunch too. Terry I've seen.

No pictures to go along with the post but I'll put up a couple pictures I've been messing with that Maison has helped me with. I've been trying to do this for a while but after talking to Maison for 2 minutes he made it so easy. Thanks !!!

VI Raiders at Okanagan 100b

Apple

Pumpkin patch 036

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 29, 2006 2:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! The pics look great! I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say we had a great time and we really enjoyed the visit too! Thank you Papa and Grandma for having us, and the movie was so much fun Uncle Kev!!... I agree though, it went by too fast! hopefully our next trip can last a little longer! Thanks you Aunt Theresa, Sam and uncle Wayne for allowing us in on such short notice! Its always nice to see everyone, even if it isnt for long!
Love always,
-Tara.

 
At Monday, January 30, 2006 12:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

imagine you...eating an apple..
trud

 

Post a Comment

<< Home