Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday Blahs

Well it's monday morning and I'm just messing around on the computer. Jean and Joan are getting ready to go out and they are going to be having lunch out. Jean must be worried about me making dad's lunch because she told him she is leaving money for me to go get us hamburgs. Not sure if its my cooking shes worried about or maybe the mess I might make in the kitchen.

In my last post I forgot to mention anything about how bad the Maple Leafs are doing. Lost their 8th game in a row. Good thing the Olympics are comming up and they can rest a while. They need to get rid of the coach and start thinking about next season. The Canucks managed to win in Colorado for the first time in 4 tries. I missed the ending because CBC lost the feed and I was going to sleep waiting for it to come back. I ended up going to bed and checking out the score in the morning.

Sunday was a very wet day here. I ended up going to pick Terry and Aunt Alice up and bringing them here for lunch. Dad and I slipped downstairs after lunch to watch RAMBO while the women chatted. It wasn't untill after 5pm I finaly drove them home. Aunt Alice was looking pretty good.

Dad seems to be feeling a bit better today. We were sitting eating breakfast this morning joking about me trying to steal the sweatshirt he was wearing. Jean made a comment about him sounding like he's feeling better and he said not too bad. He looks like he is better too. Thursday he goes for his Chemo Treatment.

Here is a picture I made this morning with a program Terry lent me.

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 30, 2006 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess you and dad weren't very good at conversation!
glad he''s feeling better though...even if it's only one day at a time!
trud

 
At Monday, January 30, 2006 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

GET A JOB!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home