Monday, February 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Shawn and Rick

Update...I goofed and put a picture of Terry and Ryan. I knew the hair was all wrong but Terry looked so young in the picture I thought it had to be Shawn.

I feel kind of bad because I knew Shawn's birthday was the 27th but I thought it was tuesday. Even after Shawn had asked me last week what the date was so he could figure out what day his birthday fell on. I think he just wanted to give me a hint. It's also Rick's birthday today which I didn't know untill after I told Jean I forgot Shawn's birthday and she said oh it's the same as Rick's. So happy birthday Shawn and Rick !!!

Shawn





And Rick


3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:03:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

Happy Birthday guys

Really neat pics, but the one with Alice in it isn't Shawn.i'm pretty sure it's Ryan

But still a cute pic.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pics Kev I am glad we can leave comments again!! I always check your blog but dont always leave comment.Its just nice being able to if we want. Alice

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday from us too. as you can see we have been slow on the uptake too.
how about you mandy? did you get one done? we haven't got your blog anymore. could you resend it to us?
thanks trud

 

Post a Comment

<< Home