Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dad is a chrome dome !!!

Last night I decided to shave my head again. It's been a while since I took a razor to it but it sure felt good when I was done. Dad was napping in his chair and when he woke up he looked at me and said "I want to look like that". So Jean took him in the back room and took the trimmers to his head but that was not good enough. Dad called me in and asked if I'd mind shaving his head with a razor. I said not at all so I dragged a chair in the bathroom and made him sit down. At first it was wierd because when you shave your own head you know how much pressure to use. On someone else its hard to judge how hard to press without cutting skin. I'm glad to say it was finished with no blood being shed. Dad is actually enjoying it !! Looks good on him too !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home