Wednesday, March 01, 2006

3rd Chemo treatment

Update...I forgot to put on here that there was good positive results for dad yesturday. I don't understand it much but the cancer cells in this test they do went from over 500 to just over 300 count. It shows that the chemo is working. I'll find out more tonight and put an update. Guess I was too stuffed on the fish and chips and wasn't thinking straight

Dad has had his 3rd straight chemo treatment. Annette went with dad and all went well except that dad forgot to take his pills last night and this morning. He has pills he is supposed to take just before and after his chemo. They were able to give him the medicine in with the chemo. They didn't give him the drug that makes him go to sleep this time so he was moving pretty good when I went to pick him up. When he got home Jean was asking if he was hungry and was wondering what to make and I said I would by fish and chips. Jean said no it is too expensive but dad looked like he was interested so thats what we had. Dad had some fries and 2 pretty big pieces of fish. I've noticed a big improvement in his appetite this past week and its great to see it. He still needs to get around more to build up his muscles but doesn't seem to want to do that yet.

On a seperate topic...I got you a Ti Cat Santa hat Karl !!!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:53:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

ummmmmmmmmmm yummmmmy fish and chips

So glad to hear about Papa
Thanks for the updates.keep em coming

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll see how long he gets to keep it
haha
trud

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Kev I was thinking about him all night at work wondering how it went. Luv ya Alice

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 3:48:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Thanks Kevvy
For the update too
Good news is nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home