Sunday, July 12, 2009

The past is haunting

Did you ever receive an email from someone you thought was dead. And when you read the email you realize that they are the same miserable excuse of a human being when they were alive? Maybe if I shared more stories on here about them they will go away and hang out with Michael Jackson. When somethings done its done and it should be left at that. They will probably both be in hell anyways!

On to the living....

Nice sunny day out there so I'm hanging out at the football field. There will be a scrimmage this afternoon so I'll go back and tack some photos. Then the family might go to a movie. A nice romantic comedy will hit the spot! Can't be out to late as I've been sleeping well the past few days and almost need to set my alarm so I don't sleep in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home