Friday, February 01, 2008

Canuck Game

Well I'm finaly getting around to do another update. I've been moved to day shift for a few weeks and it has screwed my schedule up pretty good. I'm wide awake at 4am. I leave for work at 5:30am. I get home before 3pm and I'm falling to sleep at around 8pm while trying to watch tv with the family. My wife helps drag my butt upstairs to bed and we watch some tv for about 15 minutes for me but I have her set it to turn off in an hour cause I like what we are watching. I never see the end of it. I usually wake up around midnight then again 2am but luckily I go back to sleep. the first couple days I was awake at 2am for good.

I'm playing with my camera now and then and bought a little desktop studio with a nice background and two photo lamps to take pictures of small objects. Here is an example or two...





The last one reminded me of something. I haven't been eating McDonalds lately and I see they have mini hockey sticks. Not on a diet just trying to stay away from crap for a while. If some one could get me a Luongo stick I'd gladley pay for it. Even two of them would be nice. Email me and I will send you the cash.

Lastly here are a few photos from the game Patty and I saw two weeks ago. We had a blast and spent too much money but I would do it again in a second. Even the Ikea wasn't too bad and Patty really enjoyed it like someone would enjoy Disney Land LOL. Now they don't allow long/telephoto lenses so I left it at home but I went down to the glass durring warm up and the last 2 minutes of the game.














1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 03, 2008 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice pics unc.............i really like the one of you and patty at the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home