Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas 2007

Its been a while since I wrote anything on her but not much has been happening. Can't sleep tonight so I thought I would post some Christmas pictures. Patty Ben and I had our own little Christmas in the morning where Santa was very good to all three if us. Santa was even good to our little Jack. After we opened the gifts we cleaned up then started getting ready for our trip to Fanny Bay. Cousins Lance and Valarie live up island a little ways and we were all invited there for Christmas dinner. We rode up with Eric Dineen and their little baby. I haven't been feeling well since I had broke my ribs and I was feeling real ill that day. I found a good spot on the couch and took a few photos then stretched out while everyone ate dinner. My favourite dinner and I passed on it shows how ill I was feeling. I must thank Valarie and my wife for doing up a plate for me which I ate the next day for lunch. I probably would have eaten too much if I had been better.














I want to wish Sam and Aleah congratulations as they will be getting married on Dec 31 which just happens to be Patty and my first anniversary. We will be going to Chemainus to a bar called Salt Air to celebrate with friends family and some karaoke. This past year has been amazing and its surprising how two people could meet and get married after 2 months be so in Love and get along so well. Patty and I have never even had an argument and about the only thing we disagree on is football. The fact that she loves it and I can't stand it I'll never understand. She keeps saying that this is the year of the cats coming up not sure what that means LMAO. We both treat each other so well and it just comes naturally. It truly is the little things that count. You don't have to go out of the way to make that special someone feel special although the 42 inch TV we just bought doesn't hurt LOL. I thought I talked her into it but she seems to enjoy it as much if not more than I do.I'm looking forward to spending the next year and many more with the woman I love.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in 2008!!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hey Kev...Glad to hear your Holidays went as well as can be expected with sore ribs. I looked after your spot at Robs Christmas dinner,yum yum.All the best to you and yours in the New Year.

 
At Monday, December 31, 2007 5:37:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Happy Anniversary Patty and Kevin.... and many more.

 
At Monday, December 31, 2007 1:28:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

happy anniversary uncy.........hope you have a great night...all the best in 08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home