Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Put this on wrong blog

Last week I made a post on my blog and was ticked because I couldn't see it. Just realized I posted it on my photo blog instead of this one .... ooooops Here it is better late than never

Well not much has been going on the last two weeks but we were saving up for this weekend. Patty and I are heading over to the mainland friday evening and getting a hotel room. Saturday we are going to IKEA shopping and I'm giving Patty 5 bucks to buy what ever she likes. I'll probably treat her to lunch then we will head back into the city to a camera shop and more shopping. Then we will have a nice dinner and go to the Canucks game. We will be both wearing Canuck Jerseys (from two seasons ago dark ones) hopefully have some paint or stickers on our faces and we will be about 20 rows up from rinkside half way between the blue line and the goal line. Maybe you will see us on TV if we are lucky and you stay up late. Then its back to the room for a good nights sleep and back to the island Sunday afternoon.

If you have some spare time if you could please pop on this web site Rate my poem, and vote on Patty's poem she could get an ipod

Thank you!!! She appreciates it!!!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:43:00 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Patricia Ann Bissel ?????Hope so cause that's who got my vote.lmao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home