Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sweden VS Cowichan Capitals

Last night my friend Scott and I went to see the Swedish national under 17 team play against the local team in Duncan called the Cowichan Capitals. When I got to the arena Team Sweden was out front playing a game with a soccer ball. I thought most of them looked 12 and wouldn't have a chance against the Caps but boy did they prove me wrong. I guess skates and a hockey stick add years to a person. They still looked young but all seemed a little bigger and stronger. I'm not sure but this team might have been at the tournament in Ontario that had Canada playing the USA for gold yesterday. The final score was 7-3 for Sweden. I hope Canada doesn't suffer the same fate vs Sweden today in the tourny over in Prague. It was fun shooting pictures but the lighting at any in door event sucks and makes it tough to get great shots. I like natural shots out doors under the sun. Well here are more than a few shots from last nights game.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home