Thursday, June 22, 2006

Quick update on dad

Today was probably the worst I have seen dad. I think it might be the meds so Jean is calling the cancer clinic tomorrow. She stopped giving him the 1 pill. He is very confused, very unstable on his feet and sleeps all day. He fidgets in his sleep and tonight after he went to the washroom I had to stand in front of him because he wanted to go downstairs to watch a movie. He was pretty pissed off that I wouldn't let him but then he let me take him to his chair and in 5 minutes hes asleep. At one point he was trying to call the cat ?? I was going to go to African Lion Safari tomorrow but I think I'll hang around here with dad.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 23, 2006 3:46:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Damn meds eh. Thanks Kev, keep us posted as you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home