Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another bike ride

Another bike ride another sore butt. This time I decided to take it a little further. I rode my bike down the sherman cut, past Mike's place and over to Ivor Wynn Stadium. I got there 15 minutes before the practise started on the field. They spend the morning in a class watching films and such. I talked to a security guy that said the practise was open to the public but that I had to go into the stands. I did that for a little while then I decided to stand on the sidelines. Nothing was said. A player #20 Justin Airabin came over to talk to me. He would like me to take some shots of him for some promo card he is doing. After the practise he took me over to introduce me to the man I needed to talk to to get a sideline pass. The guy took my info and told me he would see what he could do and call me friday. Justin came back out to ask me how it went then told me he'd work on him tomorrow to help me out if he can. The hardest part of this ride was going home. I rode to the stairs and carried my bike half way up. It almost killed me. Then I decided to hop on the bike and ride the rest of the way which was much easier. Here are some pictures from the practice.





















7 Comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Sam said...

no wonder Justin wants you to take some pictures for him Kev. The pics are what make your blog, "blog worthy". No, but they are always really good. Good luck getting that sideline pass and maybe if Justin likes the pics he will pass your name on.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry about african lion safari go get those tigers. nice pictures it must have been a good day.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:39:00 PM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Kevin
Nice friggin shots!!!! You have to go on the sidelines for the game..that would be so awesome.
I have the shot of Maas as my background, nice pic.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks !!!
Karl I thought you would have used the picture of the coach, I took that one for you LOL.

Kevin

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Only if he's dead in it

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics Kev and good luck on the sideline pass for games.

If he starts to take his pants off I suggest you run.

Jeff

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 5:35:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Nice pics Kev. I'm going to email your photo of Coach Marshall to Kwami Aidoo. He's over playing football in Europe but he and his brother played for Marshall at MacMaster U.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home