Sunday, October 18, 2015

Early September photos

Early September Walk

Back around the middle of September I had to take the car in for an oil change at the dealer. I had decided to take my camera and Dante and go for a walk down town. To be honest when I first started going through the photos I didnt remember why I had taken these. Couldnt remember why I had gone down town. One of the last photos which Im not posting, was a car that picked me up at Beacon Hill Park to take me to the Dealer to get my car. I had only taken my wide angle lens and tried to get some different angles. 

 Woodpecker in our tree before I left



 A building on Government St.



A fountain by China town




Photos in Canada's oldest China Town




Some decorated shops



I like this selfy !


Fan Tan Alley and selfies!









More shops and art in down town core


From Beacon Hill Park. Worlds largest operating flower watering can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home