Monday, January 11, 2010

Was a pretty lazy weekend. Saturday we didn't get out of our pj's. Sunday started of lazy watching tv then we went down to visit Gwen and pick up Ben's book. He forgot it their Friday and needed it for school. When we got there Gwen and Mary were napping. We sat with Mary till Gwen woke up and I went upstairs and got her out of bed. Had to change her as she had a big poop and it was stinky. Even got some on my finger while trying to clean her. On the way home we stopped at the Rock Cod for supper. Excellent as usual!! It had been a while since we were last there in fact I can't remember when. Last night I was checking online for flights to Ontario. Today I found some under 700 dollars return. Still expensive but we will keep an eye out for a few weeks. If too expensive we might have to leave Ben at home or maybe he can go visit his dad. I know he wants to go but we would have to do a lot of expensive things with him if he goes. The boy needs a job! Boy its cold out here only got up to plus 10 yesterday and today LOL It is raining but you don't have to shovel it!

Annette posted a lot of pictures on facebook. Lots of photos of dad that were pretty emotional to look at. I've got one of him pinned to the left of my monitor and one of me and Gwen on the right side. I look at them every day as I sit at my computer.

I heard Irwin wasn't doing to well last night and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Its tough watching someone you love losing a battle with cancer! Nothing you can do really just be with them as much as you can. They know you love them and you should know that they love you too! As much as it hurts to lose someone at least you know they don't have to suffer anymore because cancer makes you suffer and the treatments make you suffer and the family suffers along with them so you can't win. The most the treatment does is prolong it but its in our instincts to put up that fight to try and beat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home