Friday, July 01, 2005

Something new !!!!

Not sure if this will work but going to try. I made up a Power Point Slide Show and posted it on my Shaw web space. Now I'm going to see if it can be reached by going through my Blog. If you have dial up I wouldn't try at the moment cause the file is 56mb's and I'm not sure if its going to play it or try and download it. I'm just uploading it now so it may not be available right away but I'm going to try and work things out. If it works there is sound to it. Also to start it you might have to click left mouse button after its loaded. I do when I play the one on my computer. Please let me know if it works for you.

Trial

Found out I can only store 10mb on my site so will have to make a smaller one to try. DAMN !!!!

I think there are free websites that let you store files on it other than just pictures cause I use Flickr for that already.

I tried a smaller one but it didn't work either. I think you could download it but not play it online, which is what I want.

Ok this sucks. I've seen blogs with slide shows on them or they play a song when you go on but I can't figure out how to do it. I've looked under help at the blogger home page. I've asked Jeeves.

On another note I was out walking to the store when it hit me. Might be time for a dog. Pretty lonely here lately. Will think it over this weekend.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO DOG!!!

 
At Monday, July 04, 2005 3:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruff Ruff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home