Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Taking it easy

Well I'm taking a couple days off and seeing a chiropractor as my back has been killing me for a couple weeks now. It was just hanging on not getting any better when I decided to beat the tar out of Ben and a couple cousins. I did win but payed a huge price. I saw the chiropractor Tuesday and I go back tomorrow. Feel a lot better already. Will go in on afternoons Thursday Friday if I can.

This past weekend we had a bbq at auntie Irene's and uncle Jim's place. Her son David was visiting from the east coast. He's in the army and stationed there. He says he might buy a house and stay because the cost of living is so much lower. There was a ton of people there and we all had a good time.

I want to thank Annette and Dennis for their vote of confidence in being able to sell some of my pictures. Going to hold off buying anything for now. Will take some time off from Vic Truss over the winter and will need all the extra money I can save. If I go back in the spring I will purchase something.

This weekend we are holding a baby shower for Adam and Mary. Just over a month till the baby is due. We are all getting pretty excited here. Patty is going to leave me for a week when the baby comes to go stay with Adam and Mary and give them a hand. I'll probably pop down a lot to see them and to visit my wife who I'll miss greatly! Not just saying that cause she reads this because she usually only goes on when I tell her I have a new post.

Me and the boys moved the furniture around today. Trying to make it look more roomy in here. Patty and I are also looking at getting a huge aquarium for the living room. I would like to have a salt water tank because they look so much nicer but I hear they are a little harder and a little more expensive. Going to look into it while we tank shop. I'd like at least a 70 gallon tank if not a 90. Will take pictures to show you when its done.

Looking forward to the Raiders game this weekend in Nanaimo. Its been 4 weeks since they last played at home. They have only lost one game so far this year but it was a close one. Last week they lost the running back and fullback both in the third quarter both with a broken leg. Not sure if they have any one to fill those spots.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:16:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

The "Buy The Bike Vote" was NOT a slur against your picture taking,trust me ,you do take some marvelous pic's. And I know you know the thrill of the bike,so...all we were doing is HELPING,you,lmao,make up your mind.
All the best in what-ever you choose. Besides...you wont find too many Goldwings for $2500.00 If thats what the price was.

 
At Friday, August 29, 2008 5:41:00 PM, Blogger annette910 said...

Ditto for me xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home