Friday, August 01, 2008

Hey long time no see!!!

well hello to anyone still out there checking in. I have not yet given up on my blog though it might seem like it. Just been so darn busy lately and not in a good way. I do make time to see my wife about 15 minutes a day through the week and then it makes it tough to leave her to go to a football game in Nanaimo on the weekend. There's no game this weekend and the rain is supposed to stop and temp to be in mid 20's for the weekend which is nice. Unlike what most ppl think it does not rain here all the time. It has rained a bit the last couple days but that's been it since before we were in Ontario. I'm not sure why there is no sound on the video I uploaded on face book and I haven't even had time to work on the wedding video.

Don't know what the plans are for the weekend yet . Adam and Mary are busy and Albert who has moved back here in case you didn't know, starts work today. Poor guy is so confused not sure what he wants to be when he grows up LOL. Whatever it is I'm sure he will still be living in our basement LMAO. I've got to say I really like all of Patty's kids and the more I get to know them the better they appear to be. I keep joking with Ben that on his 18th birthday (4 years 1 month and 9 days) I'll be taking him out for a birthday supper and having the locks changed while were out. Only thing is the way I feel now I'll need him around to help support us because my body is wearing out fast.

I know some of you are sick of me talking about my wife and how much I love her but seeing that she still feels the same about me after meeting everyone in Hamilton just makes me love and appreciate her more. Besides I never really knew how much she knew me till recently. When I moved to the island I thought I didn't like Duncan and would never move there although I did like to visit Paul and Aunt Gladys every couple weeks. Don't see them hardly ever now. That darn Lelaine keeps them so busy with her swimming and dancing and all the other sports and arts shes in too. She good at all of them too. Anyways after I met Patty she said I'd want to move to Duncan and I'd like it and what do you know I did and do. And I always thought I'd never want to move to a big city again but Patty told me I really want to move to Victoria. Victoria?????????? Busy city too many ppl expensive but beautiful and close to the ocean. Lately I've been thinking about it and I'm starting to look forward to it. Even trying to make some plans for it. At least real close to it so we can be close to the grand baby. Most days when I'm hungry and don't know what I want to eat she'll mention something and I end up going to get it or making it for us. Not only is she smart shes beautiful as well and shes my biggest fan for my photography. And one last example of how well she knows me, I pointed out that the two prints I did for her of the dandelion are supposed to go horizontal not vertical and she told me they look better the other way and they do look good that way so that's how they are hanging on the wall.



The other day I was heading up to finish painting #18 when I saw a doe in between #17 and #18. I walked back and grabbed my camera then went back and took a couple pictures. She went down in the bushes so I decided to follow. I kept following her trying to get a good shot when all of a sudden a fawn appeared. I took a few shots then they ditched me in the thick woods.

NAIG is on the next couple weeks which is like the native Olympics. They are expecting thousands of athletes and many many spectators. I might try and get out and take some photos unless my wife knows something else I might rather be doing!

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 01, 2008 4:46:00 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

There are a couple or three that check out your blog,right ladies,lol.Keep up the good work Kev. Really happy that you are happy. Say Hello to Patty for Ivy and I.ttyl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home