Friday, August 22, 2008

Well its almost 11:15 here and I just got home from Wal-Mart. Was quiet at the beginning when I had some help but got crazy busy just before closing when I'm by myself. We have started to make panoramics 1 foot by 3 feet so I took a photo in tonight to try it. The manager liked it so much he has it on the wall to promote the new addition and he made one for me free. Biggest problem will be framing it or the cost of a custom frame.

Well cousin David is here from the east coast so we are all going to Anty's tomorrow for a bbq. Uncle Dave his father is staying here at our house for the week. Its kind of a wierd story but a good one. Uncle Dave was with Aunt Irene many moons ago then when they split he dated Aunt Irenes best friend who we call Aunt Claire. They also broke up many moons ago but have some how manage to hook up again. He lives north east of Kamloops she is on the island and he comes to stay with us now and then. Hes a super nice guy.

Cousin David is in the army and has done a couple tours in Afganastan (I don't care if its spelled correct) I'm told he has some pretty horrific stories from over there. He is teaching now so has been transfered to the east coast. I think hes hoping to get to come back to the island pretty soon. His son Ryan is staying at Aunty Irenes (grandma) but will be going back with his dad.

Nothing much new around here. I looked at a Honda Gold Wing the other day but not sure if I want that $2500.00 or best offer or my new lens $2100.00 If I thought for sure I could make some money I would buy the lens and with the wet weather comming I'm not sure its the time to buy a bike but it seems like a good deal and I'm not affraid to ride in the rain. It will be a lot cheaper to take on the ferry as well. Plus they can always squeeze a bike on.

Its starting to slow down at Vic Truss but doesn't look like I'll get laid off. There will be just 2 of us on graveyard shift. Marty told me if the other guy can't make it in just to go in on afternoons so I won't lose any time. I'd rather take the night off.

One last note...the tax man has finaly caught up to me. I haven't done taxes in at least 5 years and I got a letter last week sayying they did not receive this years tax forms. I better get on it lol. Procrastinating is a bad thing! Next post I'm going to try and do a short video post. Dont hold your breath I might procrastinate about that too LOL

3 Comments:

At Saturday, August 23, 2008 4:30:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Nice to see you blogging again....

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:15:00 PM, Blogger annette910 said...

get the bike x x

 
At Monday, August 25, 2008 6:32:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Ya Kev...real hard to ride a lens,lmao....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home