Thursday, July 07, 2005

wassup

It's funny cause I worked on this blog trying to get music to work and I couldn't. Then I go to one website and the have music in the background playing. So I go into view source and find their info on putting background music. I copy and paste in my blog and before you can say Bob's your uncle I have background music. Only thing is I didn't like the music. But I couldn't tell how to get my own music. So I'm looking around some more and I find a blog that has a player on the page. Press play and a song will play. Cheap trick "I want you to want me". Song is ok but not my first choice lol. But I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to get my own song on there.

Oh and by the way there is also a puppy named Gonzo on my page. you can click on the treats and he will follow it around with his head. I'm just not sure how you actualy give it to him LOL. If you figure it out please let me know. I did figure out if you click on the dog he barks. Is it alright to have this dog Karl ???

Maybe by the end of tonight I'll have my own song on here.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found out how to give him the treat uncle kev! If you click the left mouse button in the air, he will jump up and eat it!! haha, thats great! He's really cute!
Talk to you later!
Love
-Tara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home