Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hump Day

If you hear music I borrowed this from another Blog. It's a cool and the gang song. Now I want to try and get my own music on here !!!

Havn't posted in a couple days so I thought I better. Nothing much new really. Some stuff going on at work where the company is having some guy come in and help them set up bussiness. Stuff like making job descriptions, laying out the rules of discipline, wage scale to help you reach top potential in specific job and get full pay for it, blah blah blah. Had some guys ticked off today but like the foreman told me afterwards... only guys that like to bend the rules will get mad at this set up. So for the next few weeks I think we will get 1 meeting a week with this guy to inform us of what's going on.

Just for Karl I'm adding some more art work from Jeff King. This is the stuff from the park up the road. His newest art as far as I know.

Art 025

Art 024

Art 023

Art 026

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home