Sunday, December 01, 2019

Another Whale watching adventure!

     Well I managed to get out with Cpt Ron of Seaking Adventures for what I believe will be the last time as he is shutting down to start another adventure of Fishing charters. I haven't done that before but will definitely get out with him once or twice. It was another great day out on the water. We managed to see both Humpbacks and some transient orcas as well as lots of seals and sea lions. The Orcas were going into Race Rocks which is a protected area so when they go there you have to back away and no boats are allowed to go into the area.

     Since it's now  December and I'm trying to catch up as well as work 2 jobs I think I will let the photos speak for themselves!






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home