Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Another foggy night!

I had to shoot out to the store and I noticed it was a lot foggier than the day before when I had gone out with my camera. So when I got home I grabbed my camera and tripod and was off again. I decided to go down to the walk way that winds around the inner harbor. Robert, Dante and I walked the whole way round on it when he was last here. Its a very nice walk if your not in a rush to get down town. Lots of nice areas to shoot and from many different angles. I stayed there for about an hour then drove down to the parliament buildings. There were lots of photographers out and it was nice to talk to people trying to do the same thing I was trying to do. It was pretty quiet down there as well. I'm used to the day time when its real busy and lots of traffic. I spent a while there then decided to head over to China Town. Its not that far from the parliament buildings but it wasn't foggy at all. I met a couple more photographers and they said they were going to go to Ogden Point and I thought that was a great idea. I told them where I had been so they were going to check out that. Ogden point is a break wall that has a walk way on it that leads to a light house. I was surprised that there were no lights on at the light house. I only walked halfway out and decided to turn back because without any lights on it would be too dark to shoot. Too bad I was working tonight because it was even foggier than last night! Was fun driving in though!

Here are some photos from the pile I took! 

These are on the walkway in Esquimalt!








These are at the parliament building and across the street at the inner harbor!








These shots are in China Town!



This is the walk way at Ogden Point!


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:31:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous B/W photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home