Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Well I hope every one had a good Christmas. I know Patty and I did. Gained more weight to fill the Santa suit lol. Had a great dinner with all the kids. Going to leave my camera home next time cause no one wants their picture posted. I have some pictures but cant share them here.

Before Christmas I took my camera to work and went down town a bit early to walk around and take some photos. I follow a local photographer that does this on a regular basis and posts his pictures on his face book page. Would love to spend an evening down town taking photos with him and learning some stuff but for now Ill try my best. Definitely going to look into a new camera. my camera is more than 8 years old and is old technology.

Will try and post one more time before New Years but dont hold me to it. I have some stuff from the past year that Id like to share as well.

The first few photos here are a Ferris wheel behind city hall. Then there are a couple shots of the parliament building  as I walk towards it and then a shot of the Empress Hotel with cars passing by. Lastly is a shot from the walk way of the parliament building with the fountain in front.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home