Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It was another nice spring day today so I thought I would share a couple photos from today for friends and family east of the Rockies. Temp is in double digits and sun is shining bright and will be this way for the next few days. Its funny because I had heard that if you see a Robin in the yard it meant spring was here. I cant remember not seeing Robins in the yard lol. Not to brag but.... ok just a little bragging WOW was this ever a good first winter in Victoria!! I'm still not one of those ppl that complain about the rain. It really doesnt rain as much as most ppl think.




















Last weekend we had Gwen stay over. We were asked to take her Sunday night so Adam and Mary could get away for a night but Gwen wanted to stay at grandmas 2 nights and who are we to disappoint. Sunday morning Patty went to church so Gwen and I got to spend some quality time together. We played barbies and with play do and we went to the park with Dante to climb the rocks. I tried taking a couple videos which I dont do often and it appears Gwen likes the camera as much as I do! ( I really dont! lol)



I have more videos but its taking too long so Ill post later on youtube and put the link on here.