Monday, July 11, 2005

Thank You all !!!!!

Just want to thank everyone for entering. It's still not too late !!! You can post an answer up to the time a new question goes up. 6 people will get points for each question. Gotta say sorry to Ryan for a double post I can't give you any points. I made sure I put in the rules only one answer per person. Each time a comment is posted I get an email with the comment. Hope it won't discourage you from playing. Now we just have to get Tyler in this game. As for Mandy's question in her post...The rules were posted Sunday and it said starting after Midnight tonight meaning the Trivia Contest could start anytime after midnight sunday. You still got 2 points. At least with all the replys it makes me feel better doing this site up. Wasn't sure if I was just doing it for me or if someone was actualy reading this. I know everyone just looked at the score then left after reading half of this post LOL.

One bit of news to anyone who read all of yesturdays post. The guy from work taken away in an ambulance from the football game was flown over to Vancouver because he has a broken neck. He has movement in his arms so far. We were all told in a meeting this morning so that there would be no rumours floating around. My thoughts are with Jake and his family.

The other player from work (Dom) has broke his ankle and is gone for the season as well.

They will both be missed at work and I hope that they fully recover.

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 11, 2005 4:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dec 9th 1980

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005 7:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya Kevin !!!!!!!
Ryan don't be so whiney

 
At Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was ryans really a double post???? It looked like it was blank to me. Possibly sent by mistake??
Oh well emailing the answer is so much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home