Thursday, July 14, 2005

Jess in B.C.

I got a phone call the other night from Jess. She is in Comox at her uncle Kirk's place. She didn't think the plane trip was too bad after all. She loved seeing the mountains through the clouds. She has seen lots of seals, lots of deer, lots of giant sluggs and an eagle. Today they were heading down to Victoria where she will be going whale watching. I was hoping to take her cause it's been 2 summers since I've gone but I'll go another time. I'm planning on taking her horse back riding and on a few hikes. We might go over to some of the small islands around here and also go to the silly boat regatta down in the Harbour on Sunday. I will also take her to Coombs if she hasn't been already. I'll post some of her pictures on my site when she gets here Saturday. I was hoping shed be here all day saturday giving us three whole days together. Told the boss I won't be in Monday but he's wishing I'd come in cause we are short. I told him don't look for me Monday because I will not be found. I don't take hardly any time off so he doesn't give me a hard time like he would the other guys.

Today at work they hung up Jakes Jersey with a note saying we are thinking of you Jake. Boss is bringing a card around tomorrow for us to sign. They have set up a trust fund for him. I'm going to look into doing a car wash or something to help earn some money. I'll talk to some of the players that I know and get them to bring more out.

I called Dom to see if he needed anything but apparently not !! He's staying at his parents place being pampered to the max. His ankle was broken and dislocated. They operated on it putting in a steel plate. I told him when hes able to get around maybe he and I can go visit Jake in Vancouver.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need another question Kev

 
At Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is one of those Beatle Geeks

give Jess a big hug for me Kev...


Rob

 
At Friday, July 15, 2005 3:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouls like another question but not a beatles one. They are too easy for some people.

 
At Friday, July 15, 2005 3:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah tyler

trud

hi jess!

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry uncle Kevin... u can go whale watching with Maisan next week! his cousin is a tour guide n wants to take him out so he can hopefully find out when n u can go with him! if u want to, of course... he'll be in victoria from the 19th til the 25th... okay, love you! ciaop! (haha krissy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home