Saturday, July 16, 2005

Scores updated

The scores are updated and it's a close race. Had a couple people mention that Maybe I should ask questions about all topics and not just The Beatles. Leave comments on this post and I'll do what majority says. Make sure your name is there cause no name vote doesn't count.

Jess is supposed to be here around 3pm. I have some ideas as what we will do but will check with her first. She has a digital camera and I'll post some of her pictures on here for everyone to see.

House almost looks clean...unrecognizable LOL

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 16, 2005 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what were the answers?



Rob

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 4:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well he did say the scores were in. After some Major research i was able to get one point. The answer is Stuart Sutcliffe and Pete Best.

It took me to long to find my sources. That was a difficut question

 

Post a Comment

<< Home