Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New year!!!

Happy New Year everyone. My first blog of the new year I hope everyone is doing good. Things are good around here. Patty and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary. Things are great and if you happened to read my comment on Facebook with something Patty said you know I was only joking about pushing her out of the car. She never takes her seat belt off long enough anyways LOL. Kidding aside I love my wife. Have since the day I met her. She gets under my skin now and then but i sure know i get under hers as well. We went out to dinner and a movie and were home in bed by 10. Does that mean we are getting old? We did manage to see the ball drop and have a new years kiss but then rolled over and fell fast asleep. I did have to open up the photo lab at 8 in the morning.

The movie we saw was New Years eve by Woody Allen. It was better than I had expected as I had heard some bad reviews on it seeing as there were so many stars in it and a bunch of short stories all centered around New Years eve and the ball dropping. I`ve decided to start a bucket list since seeing this movie. Its funny since I never thought of doing it after seeing the movie The bucket List. New Years Eve in New York city is one of the first things going on the list. Ive always wanted to go to New york City and visit the Dakotas where John Lennon lived and died. Has anyone seen the George Harrison documentary? I really like it. Ive seen it a few times on TV and downloaded it I enjoy it so much. Has really got me into thinking about how much I like the Beatles. I need to load up my DVD player and listen to all those cd's again. Ive gotten rid of most of my collectibles but still have the movies and cd's.



Well I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Wishing everyone all the best in the new year. Check my blog once in a while and if I havent posted anything new drop me an email or text and tell me to get my ass in gear. I still like this blog even though I'm on Twitter and Facebook. There are a lot of good things on here that I like to go back and read once in a while. Some good memories and some tough times but they all help you remember. I wish I had started this over 25 years ago because there would be lots of good memories of mom. I do have some photos I can go through and post them with a story or two.

Well that's all for now its late and I'm tired. I went to the pool today and did water aerobics with the old folks and I'm hurting a bit but maybe that's a story for next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home